Grow discovered!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chuq6, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I had 16 plants in the woods in a nice clearing, the biggest one was to my forehead at 5'8.
    Lets just say I live in ohio but im close to other states. Anyways yea 16 plants they were doing great and it was raining a good bit for almost 2 or 3 months, I watered them like 3 times in that period. So it hadnt rained in about a week and it was real hot so I thought I should go checkem out, when I got there theywere gone. The ones in the dirt were chopped from the lower part of the stalk. I had a few in big buckets that were just smashed and fucked up. The plants were gone. Somebody took them and they werent budding yet, or they just started to right then.

Anyway a friend of my brother was saying how he saw these nice plants up there but he didnt know they were mine. He didnt say he took them obviously. I fucking asked him and shit. Then one of my sisters friends said her and a friend saw some up there and she described my shit good. Dont know who did it but lots of hard work for nothing execept expereince I guess. Kind of funny but not really is the last name of the first guy I mentioned is weed,
    Bad fuckin summer.

2. you should shoot them. yup every last one of them. compost them down they will make good plant food for next years crop.

3. Not a bad idea, seriously.

4. since they werent budding, I doubt anyone will be breaking out a stash of his plants unless they want to smoke leaf & stems! :D

5. That's the risk you take doing outdoor grows though. Do a mini indoor grow ;)

6. ive only grown indoors but it seems as if that many people found your grow you might wanna plant them further away or some where more remote next time :eek:

7. or just shoot them.

8. yea iam with him ^^^ just shoot em and sort this out later

9. That sucks. Must not have been hidden very well if two of your families friends saw them something to consider next year. Better luck in 09

10. kill em all!!:devious::devious::devious::devious: MWAHHAHAHA!!

11. yo son that fuckin sucks, like fo real. i have no respect for ppl who rip other growers off. i know i wouldn't have a problem if they took a few buds, but the whole plot? that's a reason to fuck someone up

12. as sad as that is maby you are to blame for not hiding them in a remote enough spot. if several people randomly came across them that clearly aint a good place to grow. you gotta go to a place thats a remote pain in the ass for even you to find and get to if you want success outdoors. sorry bout the crops tho.

13. just like he said, i once heard on this website that you shouldnt put your grow in an area that you wouldnt feel safe tackin a 100$ bill on to a tree.

next time bear traps, underground mines and archers in the trees will do fine for you next year lol jk

14. all you hoe's are clowning. you just need a nice little back yard with a few trees and then put that mo'fugga right in the middle or side yard:smoking:...like mine.

15. It was the most remote place around considering where I live. Its a pain in the ass to get too. He goes up there looking for sasifrass and shit. And now my weed.
    Still got 1 though and its finally flowering.

16. lol why you kidding i'd booby trap the fuck out of it 16 plants is easily a couple grand if done even slightly right....if anyone trys to snatch em and loses a leg its their own dam fault

17. No, never set lethal traps - something that flings poo might be worth a giggle, but if you injure a LEO they will really be out to nail you. And you wouldn´t want to maim a child that is just playing in the woods - the resulting bad PR from that would make all responsible growers look like drug-crazed lunatics.

18. Well I would have done some traps but thats alot more trouble from the 5-0.
    But yea that money was like life support for my father, he kind of coached me and shit.:smoke: Bigger and better things next year though.
    I may quit alot of things in my life but when it comes to good old mary jane I dont have it in me to admitt defeat.