Grow cuboard and autos

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by selby506, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Ok ive grpwn once before but unfortunately had to cull as I was going off on holiday.

Id like to grow some fast autos, I have a cuboard that is 60cm by 60cm, height 200cm with my last crop I mannaged to fit 3 into 3 gal buckets.

1 have a red 125 cfl any suggestion on how many plants I should grow and pot sizes. Eg 2 4 6 eg 1gal 2gal 3gal, also buying a carbon filter will I need another fan to bring air in and one to circulate

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ps thinking of growing this http://www.autofloweringseeds.com/kannabia-gnomo-automatic-autoflowering-feminised-seeds-2049

3. As long as you have a small amount of air coming in, but more importantly, air being pushed out of your cupboard, you should be able to maintain some kind of growth. For one CFL, I wouldn't put more than one plant in a 1.5-3 gal pot. If you do choose to pair up plants in the same pot, don't put more than 2, roots need space to grow during flowering (no space=no buds) but you might get a stronger yield with 2.

"Red" CFL? Hope that works for you.

When I comment on these kind of posts and give advise, I can't help but wonder if there are important questions that are going unasked, such as.. "Do I need to feed my plant?" lol

If that's the case then the answer is an undoubtedly "yes"! Please feed your plants!

It doesn't hurt to invest in an informative book that collectively brings all the basic informations together for you. It's a misconception that getting info on the web is the best way to go about learning. This is due to the fact that no one wants to spend money anymore on something you can just "google". But you will find that much of the info floating around out there is (basically that) just floating around out there. A book provides a healthy reference that you can count on to be there when you need it most.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks leaf, im going to by a book and just try and grow one well cared for plant ant first. Do you have any suggestions for feed & soil I was going to get biobiz all mix this time, not sure about what feed.