Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grow cabinet.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shraggy, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hi, im looking to create my first grow cabinet. My main problem is that i dont know how im suposed to make it accessible and airtight at the same time. would love suggestions. I would have to remove the drawers and replace it with something.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. You could use plexiglass for the door and put a tarp over it during dark time. You will need intake and exhaust holes for the fans drilled that march up with the ducting.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but just buy a small mylar lined tent on Amazon or eBay for $50-60 and save yourself the hassle of drilling holes and screwing on doors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. yea, im really cheap. got 100 bucks to spend, 80 will go to lights, filter, seeds... I guess im going to buy a super cheap pc case for the time being. Thanks tho.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doesn't need to be airtight but you want it to be light-tight.

So $20 to built a grow cab and $80 for everything else?

Good luck.

At least I got some free grow books for you. Might find some ideas in some of them.

I found a great spot to download FREE POT BOOKS. I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then "Save Link As" to download so they don't open first as some are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You need a cabinet maker.
    I'm a cabinet maker.
    My fee is $75.00 an hour.
    So....
    LOL...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I made a grow tent out of 2x2s and panda film that probably cost about $40 for the materials. A little extra for hinges so the sides could be folded in so I could get it downstairs to the utility basement. Made it 52" wide so my old 8-tube bank of T-12s I made 17 years ago and still use could fit in it for vegging smaller plants and clones. Wife has been using it for tomatoes instead as I took over the spare bedroom upstairs for a bigger veg room. :)

tentJPG.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think it is better to buy a grow tent if possible. plants can grow better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have a grow room with all the climate controls etc. The DIY tent was supposed to go in there but would have made it too cramped so I'm going to build an addition for an extra 8x4' of grow space. I also have an 8x4' tent but think growing in rooms is a lot easier. Got room to maneuver.

9. Well im gonna grow as stealthy as i can. I have about 60 cm of height and about 35 on the width so i tought a pc grow would fit perfectly.