Grow cabinet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by irielife, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Just looking for some insight on this grow I just started on a whim. Any feedback on what I should add and the look of health my plant is in. I spray the whole case to up 5 he humidity and open to fan out some air every few hours. Is light distance ok? Do I need to make any cuts . All help appreciated. uploadfromtaptalk1412201116905.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412201129279.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412201153038.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412201166239.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. looking good!

3. What type of light do you have will determine the distance

4. She's lookin kinda stretchy. What kind of light do ya got?

5. I am sure it's a cfl light, make sure it's like 2" from plant and that you are using 5500k 6500k area light. Otherwise looks like a good little micro cab, you need more light. A pc fan inside of there would help. An exhaust fan and vent hole cut in wouLd let you not have to open the door manually.

6. Good lookin plant so far. Like everyone is saying give her more light. As much light as you can without burning anything up! Post more pics of the cabinet. I like it. Do u plan on growing just one..?

Tuckerjonesisreal

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yea, got to start somewhere, you jumped in and have a nice looking plant.

Don't worry about humidity so much it can be on the dryer side.

Moderate temperatures and fresh air are what will be key to a cabinet grow. You will need to add light real soon.

My growing secret is if the plant is growing fine, has water, fresh air and light then leave it the fuck alone.
    It will grow best if you dont fuck with it. :D

8. uploadfromtaptalk1412475267216.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412475280778.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412475294899.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1412475305089.jpg

Update on her growth . She's Growing Quick. Had to raise up light again.

9. I just wanted to get this one to bud and transfer it into the closet where I'll build a case from scratch with higher ceilings and some ventaltion and air flow. Then maybe throw four of em in the cabinet, with a fan inside and more light. I don't wanna have to cut up the cabinet if I don't have to. I wanna keep it discreet while still utilizing the rest of the connecting dresser.