grow boxes

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ebbnflow711, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Has anyone every used a high dollar grow box like 3 to 4 grand fully automated. thinking bout using one please let me know sumthing please.

2. DIY is cheaper.

3. ^That is the answer most here will give you. Not only cheaper but also better.

But, I understand that is not what you are asking. Hopefully there will be some with actual experience with the kind of turnkey operations you are talking about who can respond, but to be honest I doubt there are very many at all, most of us are more practical and have at least some constraints on budget.

4. Your proably looking at homegrown hydroponics which is the biggest ripoff site ever. It will work, heck it will work great but they charge for every little things, if u want to put a lock on your pc grow box thell charge you 75$ i can get a freaken pc lock for less then 10$ biggest ripoff site ever. But hey if u want something that will be easy and expensive then its good. It works really good its just really expensive and your paying so much more then to just make one yourself.

5. Growclosets is the system i came up on it for like 800 bucks. It does basically everything but i dont know shit ive been reading but damn its not the easyest

6. 2x4s, plywood sheets, panda film, circular saw and a little bit of intuition, and that 600 bucks u save, get another 1k light :)