Grow boxes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wb21, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I want to see experiences/videos/pics of people who have used them I would love to grow my own and learn how to make my own earwax/butter! :-D

And hear opinions on which grow boxes are the best and why

2. take a look at mine

3. Go on youtube, theres all sorts of how to videos on there.

4. Depends on how much you wanna spend man.

I built mine from 170L rubbermaids. 8 cfls. Works pretty good for a beginner to gain experience before maybe doing something a little bigger. Cost me under $100 for everything.

And you can buy everything you need from walmart or homedepot.

Or you could drop some dough on a tent and good lights etc.

This is what I harvested off two small plants in this box.

PCE

Attached Files:

5. How do the homemade grow boxes compare to the pre built units at like fullbloomhydroponics.com dealzor.com or bcnorthernlights.com
    Ia it possible to make a homemade one that is as effiecient and stealthy as those?

6. I researched exactpy this for months. In the end I went with a small tent, 2x4x5, for about eighty bucks. Using HID lighting, you really have to plan your exhaust. For less than my budget to build a cabinet, I have a serup that is very quiet, produces no smell, and grows monsters

7. I looked into the tents, but ended up building a 5' x 5' x 8' room that fits perfect in the corner of my garage. I am using a 1000w Thunder digital balast and currently in my second week of flower under HPS. I am using a 12" exhaust and have very little if any smell. I live in a dense neighborhood and have my garage door open often with no questions from neighbors.

8. Forgot to add that I am into my setup for well under $1,000.00. The room is large enough to grow 4 monsters at a time in 7 gallon smart pots