Grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrmet1986, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Please help me pick a GB that is only needed for 1 or 2 plants. I want it to be ready to go out of box and one that hides the smell. I'm not handy to build one. My reason to get 1 is because it seems simple and I can lock it away from my kids. Is there anyone u guys recommend that's affordable. Only an ounce a month habit so I can get away with a small one. Please help because I'm a new bee and the seeds are on the way :)Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. HuhSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Did I say something wrong? ( huh) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. get a small tent. like a 30x30cm

5. growboxes can be expensive, and usually the ones that come as kits are pretty inefficient. do some research and design your own system you'll get much better results than putting down for a single grow box.

6. Get yourself a fridge! Good for 1-2 auto flowers, auto bomb is a high yielder, plus its stealth as fuck!

7. I guess the rite out the box ready to rock threw me off. Gonna have to be a little effort thats all. I would personally go with a small tent. Wich ever you decide, good luckSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The tents dont come all in one do they? Lights fans etc. I thought this was going to be easy thats allSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The grow tents you assemble but the work you can get a fairly cheap one on amazon

10. A small tent from amazon sounds good thanks. For 2 plants do I need all the extras I read about? I think the tent some cfl lights and good soil and maybe a fan. ? I hope I'm not pissing anyone off. Its my first grow and I'm nervous. So much info out there but that seems to be a bigger deal than for what I needSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is there a good link anyone can point me too for a guy wanting to grow 1 plantSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kush cookies. You mean like a real fridge? I thought it won't be tall enough Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Go to some of the online hydroponic websites. They offer all in one kits that include everything that you need to get started. Google 'all inclusive grow tent/box kits' and see what ya get.