Grow Box V2 2009

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by CendrillonDL, Apr 8, 2009.

1. #1 CendrillonDL, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Hi, im gonna try for a second time to start my little babies indoor for maybe 15-20 days and then put them outdoor.

That's was my previous grow box of 2008 but my mom find it and throw it to the garbage:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/226612-first-grow-need-help-grow-setup.html

[​IMG]

Now this year, 2009, my 5 seeds of m39 have just germinated, so i will grow them in that box for aprox. 15-20 then outdoor

Video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fnz5JONmBw]YouTube - 0408090421 00[/ame]

Picture:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please comments that grow box, no stupid comments kkthx

I will do a little journal of the first weeks of my babies

2. This is definitely one of the coolest boxes I've seen. It's small, it's super stealth, it fits several plants in it with enough light to get them through til they get put outside. Nice. How big is it? It looks like 16x6x20? Good job. Hope your mom doesn't find this one.

3. Thx! its 14x6.5x16 (my old xbox360 refurb box) with 1fan 12v(air in) & 1fan 12v(air out), 1 dc 12v, 1 homemade switch(fans), 120v cable(light), 1 big CFLs thats it. Cost me nothing and I hope this is going to work

4. Not bad at all!

For future reference, if I was you, I would have just used one fan, for exhaust, up high. With one exhaust fan up high, an intake hole down low on the opposite side, and a sealed box, a vacuum would be created. Cool air would be pulled in from the intake hole you have down low. It would be pulled through the box, providing fresh CO2 and cooler temperatures, and sucking it right out the exhaust up high (hot air rises!). This method is referred to as a "pull through" method, and it works awesome.

Good luck!

5. I have no choice outside or kills