Grow box suggestions!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by budsniffer86, Jan 19, 2012.

1. its basically an everyday occurrence for me to browse the forums here at grasscity looking at grow box designs and grow journals and really just every fuckin thing on here...its all beast :D well i finally have the opportunity to buy/build a box(prefer to buy) and i realize im still lost. ive grown bud before, so my only issue is that im a super stoner and cant figure out what box to buy. there may be a thread somewhere with box suggestions. if there is, forgive me, and redirect me to the proper thread so i can get this bitch rollin please :smoke: otherwise, id love it if any of you have purchased any of these prebuilt boxes out there and can shed some light on which ones actually do what theyre supposed to do.

im interested in all methods of lighting, although no bigger than 250w hps/mh. my main concern is that i dont wanna get into anything too complicated so i think an uber dank T5 lit system or even MAYBE cfl would be perfect. soil would probably be best too lol.

in a perfect world, one of you super awesome people are going to post a comment with a link to a beast box to purchase that is proven to work, and preferably under $500 :D

i know this thread makes me look/sound incredibly lazy. well, i am lol:smoke: i will, however, create a nice grow journal on my first grow, starting with the delivery of the new box. i want you guys to be a part of this...as gay as that sounds lol.

2. Consider a grow tent, many stores are currently flicking last years stock at silly prices, and in your area you may get a tent and a complete system for under $400. Including the tent, a T5 rack or a 250MH lamp, then add a 400w HPS later when ya ready to bud

peace
    "V"

3. sweet, thanks for the suggestion. you can get odorless tents right? its not a requirement, but it would be nice to have company and not worry about my house smellin like kush lol