Grow box look good?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bg4life, Dec 1, 2012.

1. 3.5 foot wide x 2 foot deep x 4.5 foot high

Has a intake and exhaust fan with thermostat, going to add a second exaust fan, want to use a 1000w hps/ mh I know over kill but I wanna eventually move into a 12x12 room so that's y I'm goin to go ahead and buy a 1000w ballast/ bulp combo. How may plants? 2? I also have a movable shelf to set plants on keep the light as hight as possible. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Outdoor, indoor grow... I'm mind blown...

Sorry I have nothing to contribute but I like it!!, no one would ever think of that.. better get a nice padlock for that baby:smoke:
    Looking good:hello:

3. no offence but this has got "pain in the ass" written all over it. can't you set up in doors? your going to have huge temperature problems, security problems, smell problems,. a 1000watt hps in a box 4.5' high your not going to have room for plants. this just isn't going to end well

sorry to be the guy to say it

4. This is going indoors. Could I not cut it to grow bushy not tall.

5. I agree with jetski, I don't think you'll have enough room, but you could make it work if you wanted to. Also, if it's going indoors why not save all the trouble and just use a spare room or buy a grow tent? It would be much easier, maybe more costly, but worth it. Would probably save a lot more time as well and be more convenient.

6. yeah, if its going indoors your better off making a box out of wood so you can have whatever dimensions you wish for. for a space of 4.5feet your not going to be able to use a lamp much over 250w. maybe a little more if you use fluorescent as they will be more spread out. even a 400w lamp would need so much space between the bulb and the canopy your not going to get the plants to a descent hight

7. Well fuck!! Lol