Grow Box Idea

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by LetGo, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Looking to downgrade still, I want to grow 2 plants 1 always in veg 1 always in flower, no mother, just take clones off flower one 2 weeks in flower.

Was wondering if this cabinet would work with a sativa strain(kalimist/sourd)

Was going to do soil, 42w cfl for 1 plant veg (dont want it growing to fast since sativa)MAYBE 2

but than a 150w hps for flower or 100w led ufo

remember each chamber has 1 plant.

This is the cabinet
    Purchase the Orion 4-Door Kitchen Pantry, White at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

don't really like its 14"d but 24"w 71"H I figure the tops big enough for humidity dome. Want something pre-made and cheap. Going to throw locks on it. passive intake for veg room.

Thoughts, opinions NEED TO GROW SATIVA IN STEALTH! And want to harvest every 10-12 weeks. Going to scrog.

Please any input welcome, other cabinets from wal-mart/target/amazon under like 150 not huge I can hide behind clothes in my closet. (my house not rents)

2. I have a box im about to start using thats got similar dimensions but im still a week or 2 off, i dont have alot of exp with sativa but r u talking about vegging for 10-12 weeks? From what i understand sativas stretch alot so that might be a little long of a veg. Hows your ventilation? Even a 150 can make some heat when its enclosed in a box, thats why i havent started using my homemade box yet, saving for a nice exhaust fan and carbon filter. Im intrested on seeing everything all together and running