grow box design help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xxMESTxx, Jun 6, 2011.

1. ok.. so i know theirs a thread dedicated to this but ive decided to build a grow box, however i have some questions and concerns. Ive grown outside but never indoor.
    I plan on ordering a 250w mh/hps light for both veg and flower, I have a stanley blower to cool the box and bring fresh air in, that i could really use help with, i was thinking about trying to attach this carbon filter to it.
    Can-Filter 2600 - 18" Carbon Filter | Air Cleaners/Odor Control

Problem is, i have no clue how to. Also, i need help on figuring out the dimensions i should use when building my box, i want to have room for 2 or 3 full size plants. But i was also hoping to be able to scrog, Basically i need what you guys think are good dimensions for that 250w light, i dont want to go to big and have my plants suffer from lack of light, but i also dont want to go to small and have to deal with a really cramped box, running out of room(since i plan on putting my light carbon filter and stanley blower all inside.)

I plan on using soil, at least for now until, i have a 6 plant hydro set up but i want this run to go as smoothly as possible until i gain some indoor experience, i want to grow some white widow, i hear fox farms has good soil, but what are your recommendations for nutes? Something noob-proof (since im just use to burying fish/bloodmeal/manure in a hole mixed with native soil and miracle grow. with bagseed)

any, and all help is greatly appreciated

im ordering the light thursday and want to have everything ready to go by this upcoming weekend.

-xxMESTxx :smoke: