Grow box builder SCAM

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Tuggle21, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hey Guy's just wanted to give anyone looking to buy a grow tent a head's up. Do not shop with Grow Box Builder they will respond very quickly to your initial email's and then completely ignore you after they get your money. They got me for $360.00 don't buy from these assholes.

2. Learning is fun.

3. Same thing happened to me, but they got back to me and said something about there storage/ website getting robbed? Just got my $799 refund, took a couple weeks but they are still promising free stuff, not sure what to think... you never get your funds back?

4. sounds shady. I would only buy reputable grow tents from known companies. They are cheap enough and generic you shouldn't need anything fancy to get the job done.

5. Hell no dude I'm still trying to get my money back.

6. Did you dispute the charge with your bank or anything? They said if the charge was disputed than it would take longer to get a refund since you likely already have one coming from the transaction company. Basically they told me they would not dispute the dispute if I wanted to get a refund that way.

7. No, at this point they are still ignoring my emails.