Grow Box Build Details?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Lifer, May 11, 2010.

1. Well it's been a few months and as you can see things are going good. I deleted my old thread cause I needed a break from all the different info so I took what I had learned and this is what I got. This is my first grow ever . The 2 short ones are AK47 and the tall one is bag seed. I got a few weeks left till harvest, I can't wait. :cool:

My cab.
    [​IMG]

AK47 #1.
    [​IMG]

AK47 #2.
    [​IMG]

Bag Seed.
    [​IMG]

Various Shoots.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do ya think?

2. Looking frosty. Good work man.

3. Thanks bro. I did alot of home work before I got started. It payed off to take a moment and do some research before I tried. You guys like what you see, throw the rookie some +rep. Thanks.:smoking:

4. Good Job! They look really healthy. +rep Bro.

Kudos to you on the homework. I wish more beginners on here would do the same.

5. I know what you mean bout the research biz. Thanks man.

6. Great job dude, that AK looks like its gonna be a great smoke.:smoking:

7. I wonder how many of those "Homer" 5 gal buckets Home Depot sells to growers........ great deal at $2.34 a piece.

8. For sure. They want $5.99 for a 5 gallon bucket at Meijers. Homer buckets are so much cheaper. The cashier always looks at me kinda funny when I come up with my arms full of buckets.

9. nice looking plants. clean setup. but where's the details? how many of what watt lights? what soil medium, nutes? got any shots of the setup from 10 feet back so i can see everything?

10. I hear ya. 12- 42watt cfl's, 3- 20watt cfls, Miracle Grow Soil, Fox Farm nutes, 2 6inch exhaust fans, 8inch circulating fan, Mylar, flat white paint, foil tape, staples, nylon rope.

My temps run at 71-78 degrees during the day, mid 60's at night. Humidty runs 37%- 56%. I water every couple days. They stillgot 3 weeks or so. Got a pocket microscope and I've been keeping a close eye on things. I'm hooked. Can't wait for my next grow. Already getting things ready. In 2 weeks I'll be ready to go again. Buddy has Dutch passions Blue Berry? Anyway, I love this stuff. It's so enjoyable.