Grow area...will it work?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Jun 26, 2008.

1. So I want to grow but it needs to be stealthy, I dont have cabinets or anything but i do have a dresser. It's about 3 1/2 feet tall, 8 feet long, and like 3 feet deep. I was thinking i could pull the droors out, knock the bottum and back parts out (so they could still slide back in and look like a dresser, but not have anything restricting space) and paint everything white, then have 1 side of the dresser for the veg, and one for the flower.... If i keep hooks on the plants and just run em in a circle around the pot so they stay low will this work? Is there enough space?

2. Your main issue is height. Buy a bushy strain (indica pheno), and use LST methods. Going in circles works, you can also go at a 90 degree straight line or bend it over (like a upside down "u").

Just keep tyin' 'em down and it should be fine

3. Cool thanks, this is my first grow though so im just using some bag seeds to learn with so im not sure what strains they are. If they end up growing well, and are fems then ill start experimenting with bending the clones around to see which way they grow best.