Grow Advise?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DrakesLab420, May 20, 2018.

1. Anyone ever grew;
    strawbery banana by Seedsman?
    Black D.O.G by humboldt?
    Pineapple chunk by Barneys farm?
    Mama Mia by Seedsman?

If so, you got any tips for the the strain before I start growing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. My grow space is 1x1m2. I’ll be using;
    600w hps with dimmable ballast (all stages)
    [​IMG]

3. Was it the cartoons on the packaging or the high price that had you choose AN? Certainly hope it was not to support the child raping owner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Rasta caught my eye yeah, didn’t know that either way I know the stuff works...

5. If your growing in soil be carfull with an nutes there technically hydro nutes

• Like Like x 1
  6. My current grow is in soil but I haven’t ordered the nutes yet, so my second grow is gonna be in coco with nutes

7. Personally, I like advanced nutrients... I use it and get crap from people all the time but I don't care what they say, I have grow photos with what I consider great results. Last grow was right at a pound from two autos, my highest yield to date and first time growing autos.

edit: if you're using bagged potting soil like ffof or something, I doubt there is any actual "soil" in it so technically, that would be considered hydro. (soil-less growth).

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Bravedave, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Few say that AN does not work, friend...although I think their flushing product is a sham. Its price is the issue as there are dozens of other products that do as good a job while not having a cartoon artist on the payroll, used car salesmen in their marketing dept. or a pedophile at the top.

• Like Like x 1