Grow #2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JustGotScoobD, Dec 19, 2011.

1. #1 JustGotScoobD, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Just got some purps, hoping to germinate soon! Posting pics! :D

Attached Files:

2. I'll hang out if that's cool :D good luck with yer grow.

3. I'm with you Bongsauce.
    Subbed.

4. #4 JustGotScoobD, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    After a longgggg time. I finally got around to germinating and just popped the seedlings in.

Hi TONY :hello:

Attached Files:

5. :D still subbed ...

6. Day 4! First baby to pop out she doesn't look too strong but as least she's alive.

Attached Files:

7. Is that a granddaddy purp?

8. I think its purp haze. But I could be wrong. It was a pick n mix from a friend of mine, so I might be growing a mix of that and cheese. (YUM) :smoke:

9. OVERWATERED..I think :/ I turned on both fans to get some air/evaporation going.

Attached Files:

10. Yeah man listen Il sub to this, But I have a first time grow and If you look at it it is VERY healthy best suggestion I can give to you is to get some Potting soil that handles water well, or maybe a Mix of potting soil and Miracle grow, I used the mix, and Water every 3rd lighting so if your on a 18/6 which I have been on since day 1 ( Works best for me ) about 4 inches above her maintain that, So like this. Water - Light ON - Light Off - Light ON - Light off - Light on WATER that's what I do and it stays perfect good luck bro.

11. Think she'll live? I got more seeds, but I'm the worrisome type :smoke:

12. Well it deff looks pretty sad ( not in a mean way ) Umm there is green so that = life so thats good lol, Just do what I said about the water, give it a couple days keep posting updates, and We will see what happens bro, best of luck.

13. Any new updated pics bro?

14. subbed, good luck