Grove Street... home. At least it was before I fucked everything up"

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by The Postal Dude, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Do you think Grove Street will make its triumphant reappearance in GTA V?

I wouldent even care if the wasn't any missions there, i just want to see how much it has changed in 20 years[​IMG]

2. I can't wait to go visit cj's moth-

oh..

3. Is it a bad thing unread that exactly in CJ's voice, in the way he said it?

Such a great way to start of that game. Fuckin brilliant!

4. so crazy i popped in san andreas for the first time today in like 6 years...and now this

5. No GTA V isn't in san andreas it's in vice city im pretty sure.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg]GTA San Andreas Theme Song Full ! ! - YouTube[/ame]

7. It's in Los Santos, home of Grove Street.
    Be cool if it was there, even just as an easter egg.:smoke:

8. "I know a place at the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up, so you better drive, brother."

9. 8-Ball, GTA III at the start.
    Why you quote it here though, I don't know? :confused:
    I always liked that Colombian that's all like 'Señor dick head!'.:smoke:

10. That would be sick to play as CJ again but I kinda doubt it . The anticipation is killing me.Who else has been on the pre-order list on amazon since November?

11. He said the opening quote of San Andreas, so I said the opening quote of GTA III. It's just a very memorable line I guess haha. Is that the guy that has the mansion? I remember watching Carlito's Way and Sean Penn plays a lawyer EXACTLY like the one in Vice City.

12. I can't wait until gta 5 I'm gonna go play San Andreas now :)

13. i like how no one has mentioned gta IV yet. it just wasn't as fun....

14. my predictions on grove street in GTA V. The quote "Grove Street... home. At least it was before I fucked everything up." imho is a hint to the story line of GTA V. For example, "home" and "fucked" really only means one of two things, either CJ had sex with his house (what are the odds...) OR he had sex with someone on the street/house, which may include Ryder, the guys who lives on the other side of his house, or his mom. CJ is not gay (hopefully), so my biggest bet he had incest with his mother which leads me into my next idea. THe protaganist in the trailer. He is white, which means his mom and CJ had interracial sex, which also means CJ was adopted, which COULD mean he is an illegal african baby bought on the internet by his mother, who are NOT blood related, therefore sex between them would not be as crazy. tl;dr, the protaganist in the trailer is CJ's son.

15. hahah I heard 8balls voice reading this.. good times, good times. That game was such a classic, it defined my childhood

16. Niko my cousin, welcome to America!

I heard this one so many times cause when I first got IV my harddrive fucked up making it so I couldn't save games, had to start the game over everytime I played it and had to beat like 3 missions to get the cellphone so I could put in cheats lol.

Just started replaying it too, got to the second island and my external HD fucked up and erased my saved games :(