Grove bags anyone using them?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Q Banger, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Dry your weed. Trim it. Put it in a bucket with 62% rh humidity pack. Open the bucket once a day if the weed is still a little to moist and fan it a little bit to get some fresh air in there. If the weed is pretty dry, open the bucket once every few days to a week and fan a little bit to get some fresh air in there. Having the extra air space just makes more of a buffer so you dont have to burp as often.

2. A month and half in no burp IMG_20210519_165438595_HDR.jpg IMG_20210519_165609609.jpg IMG_20210519_165738299.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just ordered some of the gamma lids, get rid of my gallon jars. Buckets seem to be easier and hold more. Think I will use a hole saw in lid and install my RH gage in it.

4. I never had buds transform into curing in just 3 days no burp no smell. White cookies at harvest and 3 days in grove bags IMG_20210518_172422532_HDR.jpg IMG_20210521_180850839.jpg
    Just 3 days difference

5. Just started using those bags. The ultra stealth ones. Its a big difference on how its to Just fill up a 250g bag instead of many glasses.
    Very nice. I still am a little bit puzzled by how the inside cure as compared to the outside of the contents in the bag.

Do you shake it around?

6. I treat them just like jars open them up and shake them around

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just ordered some to give a try to see how good they work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Won't be disappointed I guarantee you.

9. I dont miss opening and closing a big number of mason jars, thats for sure.

Sound smart to shake it around. Will do that. How you guys think the product compares to mason jars with boveda humidity packages?

10. Murders them. These have terp lock tech while boveda has terp killing tech

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice. Well i am a newb and got myself those boveda packets. Did not get to use them much before those bags arrived. Are you using buckets too?

12. No not me

13. More terpy

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. @Antdro707

I’ve been reading really really really good user reviews in other forums. Cures faster, smell comes back faster and stronger… Im using them first time this harvest, been using amber jars for years. Ordered 12 1 oz and 3 qp of the bags. I’m expecting an improvement from everything over read. While doing so seen alot of ppl rave about these(pic). Supposed to take the guess work out of the drying. image.jpg You stick it in the stem close to the bud 11% equals 62%, anyone use these?

15. I read someone put a hygrometer in the top and bottom of the bag and it was a 5% difference. They said flipping the bag regularly regulated it to the same

• Like Like x 1
  16. Did you build the auto burping buckets?

17. Look up auto burping buckets, they are great
    https://store.grovebags.com/product/build-your-own/

18. The bags are great, except the 1 o/z bag is junk. The zip lock comes apart first time opening the bag like I said junk. The lbs bags are great can open them up and reseal without the Ziploc coming apart. Yes the smoke gets smoother and the humidity hold steady on your cure. I keep mine at 60 percent. Have had weed in them for about 5 months.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thats where i got the idea but i dont have a wall of buckets lol. I just need a few buckets about 1/3 full for my harvests.