Groups

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Kemper420, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the social groups are kind of a cool idea. but they are fairly limited on what you can do, from a moderators standpoint, i think it would be cool if you could further edit them.
    right now all you can do is add an avatar, and an quick summary of the group.

would be cool if we could add some themes, or change the color schemes.

would be nice if we could ban people from the group permanently for spamming/looking for hook ups, etc.

would also be col if we could totally delete a discussion, right now when we delete it, the discussion stays there, but says Discussion delete by "_______" would be nice if we could clean the discussion board and remove that completely.

just a few things, im sure theres more stuff that could be done, but i think if the social groups had more options and more functionality and wasnt somewhat hidden, they would probably be used alot more!

thanks

2. Social groups are going to be a non-issue soon...I don't see any modifications been made to them until then...

They've been dead as hell since I started here...even when people have tried to revive some of them, they fall flat again pretty quickly...

3. Social Groups will no longer exist once we update the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.