Group of young russians (?) attack dealers in the city

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tomason, Nov 18, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a11_1353231537]LiveLeak.com - Young people fights against drug dealers[/ame]

I dont really know what to say. :confused: Shit's weird

2. Man I'm so confused

At first I thought pandora opened cause rhcp started playing.

Then they kicked a building like pussies and dragged the guy who was working out like even bigger pussies and choked him. I hope these kids get ass raped

3. I dont know waht the guys are selling but they are talking about "smoking drugs" in the description, so marijuana? I hope not :devious:

4. It's probably heroin they are talking about. They have a huge problem in Russia with opiates.

5. No it looked like a cigarette vendor. Those look like packs of marbs in the window.

Still those kids, god damn it pissed me off. Why can't I ever see something like this go down? I wanna bash some skulls man

6. Maybe he sold drugs over the counter. Like I read in a news article that some guys in the US went to McD and got an ounce and a 9mm in their package :laughing:

7. That's an awesome kids meal toy :bongin:

That's true I guess the store could be a front but, because i can't prove it and wanna hate he was just a store clerk minding his business till these assholes fucked with him and I'm pissed :mad:

8. Da fuck did I just watch?
    Looked like some rioters vandalized some shack and dragged a man out against his will with excessive force.

9. A russian blade should be able to bring some light into this. Anyone know someone? :laughing:

10. I guess I should be rooting for the kids, but seeing pussies team up on one person then try to act all hard pisses me off.

Fuckin coward ass snitches.

11. ok ok let me shed some light on you all for what happened. These guys got info that they were selling drugs out of that cigarette stand. He was saying something about aromatherapy, i'm assuming bath salts? Anywho, they posted the yellow note that said "I'm killing your kids without reprocussions" They were talking about stones too? No idea maybe heroin, maybe meth, my russian drug lingo isn't so good lol. It wasn't weed. And they really got at the guy in the little stand because he just sold to a young kid.

12. Ok that makes more sense then. Thank you for interpreting that

13. There was a video of again some young people in Russia, might have been the same guys cus they had simmilar hidden mics. The dealer was selling from an armored SUV just sitting there and talking through a small hole hahaah. Anyways the kids surrounded the SUV and police and came and the guys got into shit. They were selling all kinds of drugs tho. Its funny how they react to *drugs* such as hash and cannabis yet they drink like there is no tommorow. Russian culture is based on drinking so it is funny how they react in my opinion and probably anyone who reads this posts, that weed>alcohol.

14. Weird. Kinda angered me. They could have went about that in a different way. I'm sure all those kids smoke ciggarettes and drink vodka. Subbed to see more about what happend.

15. Desomorphine that would be my guess, shit is terrible, or maybe the shit to make it look up some videos on it or at least the codeine used to make it mightve been what they were selling. .

16. Usually when someone uses the term aroma therapy they're talking about synthetic weed. Atleast around where I live.

17. Soooo confused. I guess the term "drug dealer" is used lightly.

Holding someone against their will is just uncomfortable to begin with.