Group Discussion

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HershhhLovee, Aug 26, 2016.

1. What Do You Think About When You're High?

2. That ass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think about life. My future plans. How things work. Y things exist. Throw n some Pearl Jam and I'm deep n a matter of minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Putting chocolate cream pie on Jennifer Anniston's pussy and licking it off while Pink Floyd blasts in the background.

• Like Like x 6
  5. I think of manbearpigs flying around on clouds made of Blue Dream flowers expelling vapor for the world to inhale.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I build stuff in my mind. Shapes, buildings, machines.... Music is a must have for a deep experience. Sometimes I just do mindless shit like some mass destruction in diabloIII. music is also a must.
    :metal::metal::metal:

7. Usually do my best to not think at all. When I don't smoke my mind is basically a cpu running at 100%, so when I smoke I basically try to just sleepwalk (best way I can think of explaining it) as much as I can.

8. I think about having more weed and get envious of those with a lot hahahaha

9. Heard that

10. Heard it first here ladies and gentlemen

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think of having penny from Big Bang eat baked beans outta Katie perrys ass while bill Clinton fucks Michelle Obama doggy over a pile of Doritos while I deep dick kat dennings from 2 broke girls as she makes out with Lohan. And two midgets make me sandwiches n the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum