Groundhog Day & Social Network

Discussion in 'Movies' started by NoSecrets913, Jul 20, 2011.

1. About to vape it up and watch Groundhog Day. Any reviews on it? I watched the social network last night (or tried to) but that shit is hard to keep up on! Especially how fast he fucking talks...

2. Deff worth it the first time around, the premise is good (though predictable half way in) and the jokes are good. One of Bill Murray;s finer comedies.

3. Yeah, if you're into classics then it definitely is the worth the watch. Especially starring Bill Murray, classic actors' classic movie. You should try watching The Social Network again, (or not as high as you were the first time) because that was a good one in my opinion too considering how shitty mainstream movies are going these days.

4. ??? About the most random combination of movies I can think of!
    Both are good movies, though if you're the type who can't keep up with lots of fast and quiet talking, The Social Network is gonna be hard to handle.

Groundhog Day is awesome and I've seen it probably 25 times. If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's even better if you're a pothead because it's pretty philosophical for a comedy.

5. Groundhog Day is pretty good. Thought it was going to be lame at first, but I ended up liking it.

Never saw The Social Network.

6. wish i could watch it for the first time again

[​IMG]