Grounded Threat

Discussion in 'General' started by greenery, Jun 17, 2009.

1. This is the grounded thread beeyotches:wave:

This is the place for all of us on this fine summer that are grounded, to discuss this misfortune.

Fortunately I have been smoking lots o hash and have been on a vision quest for the last three days. Doses are wonderful:D

So lil *****s post your plans

2. ...How old are you?

3. wait... what? who gets grounded at 18? :confused: :confused:

4. I do good sir:wave:

I told my mother about my passion for the cannabis flower. She does not accept

5. Tell her to fuck off, your 18 and still getting grounded, thats kinda sad:(

6. that woman gave birth to me:devious:
    YOUR SOUL IS MINE:cool:

7. I don't think I've been grounded successfully since I was like 15.

my mom'll say I'm grounded, and then never go through with it. lol.

8. my parents realized all grounding did was make me sneak out, i straight-up told them, im bigger, stronger and faster than you, im leaving

9. I never got grounded lol...but then again I didn't do stupid shit when I was younger.

10. my mom never had the capacity to ground me. she'd be like, "YOURE GROUNDED DAMNIT" and then the next day she'd be like "ugh you're drivin me crazy, go hang out with your friends or something. get out of the house"

11. hahaha... if my son ever said that to me, I would let him leave and then change the locks while he was gone. And then I'd sell all of his shit.

12. Ha, i always told my mom if she kicked me out i would sit on the sidewalk across the street naked in the rain, and she would let me in after an hour...

Oh, i never said anything from my last post to my mom, that was dad-only turf, he was an asshole back then

13. I dont get it...

14. Nice... threats AND manipulation. That definitely wouldn't fly in my house. I'd let you stay on the street corner. :)

15. I really don't like the "your mom gave birth to you so you need to respect her" argument.

It wasn't my choice to be brought into the world, it was hers. She wasn't doing me any favors.

16. How in the fuuuck do you get grounded at 18?

17. You'll understand when you have your own ungrateful little bastard to take care of. :)

18. I was thinking the same thing, although i never understood the point of having kids...

Oh, i wasn't ungrateful to my mommy at all, my dad was a complete asshole untill i was about 16, he left after i was born, then came back when i was 6 and expected us to treat him all nice...

19. You're probably right.

But honestly I'm not nice to my mom because she gave birth to me. I'm nice to my mom because I love her.

If I wasn't born I could care less! :smoke: