Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ground up or whole?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Rage, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 The Rage, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Quick question, is it better to smoke weed in a ground up form or to just put the bud in whole? I am using a bubbler, btw.

Edit: Or does it even matter?

2. Theres no right or wrong way to smoke bud. Its just a preference.

I prefer ground up with a screen

3. yeah i prefer broken up

4. wtf...i've never heard of / seen anyone that has ever taken a decent sized bud out of their sack and put it right into the bowl to smoke...but that's just me

grind your shit dude
    surface area:hello:

5. i like grindin it... after two hits usually cherries and you dont need to use a light

6. it seems like broken up is taking the cake, time to break out the ol' grinder. thanks for the help.

7. GROUND UP BRO...and if you have a grinder even better.

BY grinding it up you have greater surface area then the bud as a whole and therefore it will burn more efficiently and if your using a grinder with a keif catcher then its a plus because you can collect keif from the bud.

have fun bro and my PERSONAL preference is:

Put a lil nug just slightly bigger then the hole on the bottom of the bowl and then load up the ground up bud this way you can smoke it all without worrying about getting a mouth full of ash...