Ground glass joint to Vapor Bros vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by slimemold, Oct 11, 2010.

  1. Do you know if people make this? Specifically, I suppose it would be an 18mm male ground glass joint on the bottom, and a male tube on top whereupon one can then stick the vaporizer tube around it. Just wondering, because I don't see a part like this at GC, or anywhere else...but I don't even know what to even call a part like this, so searching for it is a bit difficult.
  2. VaporBrothers and their retailers sell an official "hydration adapter" or something, with 18mm and 14mm options for the joint. I've found that the standard whip tubing fits perfectly (and snugly!) inside my 18mm diffused downstem without any special adapters, and use that.

  3. You know, it never actually occurred to me to just shove the vaporizer tube into an existing downstem. I'll give that a try! Thanks!
  4. i think its 18..could be something else.
    try hitting up customer service.

  5. Yeah, give it a shot! My downstem is a no-name (probably Chinese) 18mm/18mm stem, and the stock hands-free tubing and the tubing for the EZ Change whip both fit snugly past the pinch point just below the joint in the downstem.

    I've included a crappy photo to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.


    Attached Files:

Share This Page