Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ground bud, or nugs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Purple Dream, Dec 23, 2012.

1. you guys break up your weed before smoking it or just pack a nug?
    i usually just pack a nug into my bong and smoke it like that, i only break weed up if i want to get keif from my grinder, or to roll a joint(obviously). haha.

2. I always grind my bud it makes for a more consistent clean burn imo

3. Grind it for more weed per nug.

4. I throw typically,
    A whole nug in there,
    Though not recently.

5. I grind it, to make sure there is no stems/seeds/accumulate kief, get an overall better experience.

6. i almost always break mine up, but sometimes i like to just pack an obnoxiously large nug because its funny looking and gets me high af

7. I always grind mine up, my grinder has a pollen catcher and I vape 95% of the time.

8. You should atleast break it up abit to increase the surface area, personally I grind every time.

9. yeah never just a straight nug. One guy I sometimes smoke with always just puts a whole nug in there, I don't get it. I've told him before about the whole greater surface area=more reactions=better burn/less wasted, but he says he prefers it that way.

I always break it up, I don't always have a grinder but if not I just use my hands

10. I actually just pack a decent sized nug in there. Burns slower and lasts longer, but everyone has their own way of doing it. :)

11. [quote name='"spiiderwebb"']I actually just pack a decent sized nug in there. Burns slower and lasts longer, but everyone has their own way of doing it. :)[/quote]

Yup. :)

12. it does, but I find you have to draw way harder to get an average sized hit while with ground bud, you can practically puff on it like a tobacco pipe if it cherries nicely