Gross.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DontTellSmokey, Feb 2, 2012.

1. The nipples thing is a puss out move. Honestly they cant be that bad, i dated a girl with DDs and she had nipples that were almost three inches across. Nice tittays with nice big nipples, I'm sensing the smelly vag was the dealbreaker.

Get with her one more time but fuck her from behind in the shower if nothing else. IDK

2. [quote name='"CKTony"']

I think it was more the combo of the nipples with the smelly vag.. just no good all around :confused_2:[/quote]

This. This x439282619403. The nipples were a huge turn off, but match that with smelly vag, and the way she starfished while fucking, and I neverrrr wanna hit that again.

3. Starfished??

4. [quote name='"Kaboose420"']Starfished??[/quote]

Just laid there and did nothing. I mean, sure, you can get a nut off, but it's a lot more fun when females actually participate.

5. [quote name='"DontTellSmokey"']

Just laid there and did nothing. I mean, sure, you can get a nut off, but it's a lot more fun when females actually participate.[/quote]

Ah ok. Yeah wtf is up with that, maybe that's why she keeps talkin about how much fun she had because she didn't have to do anything!