Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grocery list

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Me and a couple of friends are going on a vacation for a couple of days and we are gonna smoke basically the whole time. What food must we put on the grocery list to have while we are there?

2. chips and salsa

3. Pizza dude lots of it

4. Microwavable Toquitos (those chicken and cheese mexican snacks) so damn good for the munchies

5. Flavor blasted goldfish and powerade. My main goto munchie mix

6. jar of nuts,chips,cookies,trail mix,powerade

7. some fajitas
    a steak if someone knows hw to cook that
    or hamburgars

some of those ciminium rolls in the bakery section

man i miss camping/smoking trips

8. bagels. and BACON. uncrustables. breakfast burritos are the BOMB. with hot sauce. you could cook some stew on the fire. or make camp fire calzones they are easy. some grapes, water melon, cantaloupe, pineapple assorted fruit in the cooler for earthy snacks. and of course the crunchy snacks like chips crackers etc...:smoking:

9. Bagel Bites
    FlavorBlasted Goldfish
    Little Debbie CupCakes
    Cosmic Brownies
    Toquitos
    More Pizza Bagel Bites!
    Chips and Salsa
    Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Chips
    Chips Ahoy (my preference are the ones filled with gooey fudge)
    Skittles
    Cheesecake
    Edy's Frozen Pies (you can get them from walmart and eat them frozen, no cooking)
    Poptarts (smores, hot fudge sundae, or cookies and creme flavored ones are my favorite)
    Any other form of microwavable pizza.
    Hope this list helped, peace and happy toking:wave:

10. basically whatever your favorite food is, just get that:)

11. Sounds like very few people on GC eat real food :p

12. dude.... noone said the chocolate covered oreos?!?!?! holy crap. those are fantastic. oh and orange soda.

13. Some nice cuts of steak to grill, seltzer, apples, your favorite cheese, grapes, hummus, pita. If your drink alcohol then absolut & tonic.

14. Cookies, lots of different kinds of cookies!

15. Good choice there :D