GroBoston's 1st Micro-CFL Grow Attempt

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GroBoston, Oct 10, 2010.

1. LOL + Rep for Using the exact Same Mini Fan as Me! Wonder Twin Powers Activate :D:cool:

2. DAMN BRO!!!!! So sorry. You think the move had anything to do with it? :( Well, you never know my friend. I feel bad for you dude. But, all is not lost, you got some bud out of it. I am ready to sub for another round, just keep us posted. :wave:

3. I see trichromes. I would buy a bag of that (with a month long cure of course). If there's crystals, I say leave it, fan leaf or calyx. What I don't smoke I use to make QWISO hash.

4. Yeah man def the move... All was def not lost... Looks and smells delicious dude, fruity with a peachy accent kinda... Can't wait to post the smoke report.

Thanks akhans that is def reassuring. I plan to not touch it til Christmas at least. Will let everyone know what's good by then... Also don't forget to vote on my poll guys.. Watch for my journal, peacee!!

5. That's a bit of a bummer, but at least you kept the right attitude about it. It's hard to be too upset when you're smoking your own home-grown...

6. Hey bro hope everything turns out okay, if not keep tokin & try again. ;]

7. subbed learned alot from ur grow...did u get to sample any of that yet? where'd u get that mini fan?:D

8. No sample yet, I'm gonna wait until at least Christmas, which would be about a month cure. The fan was from walmart and was like $5. You should sub for my second grow in my sig.

9. !!SMOKE REPORT!!

Very clear, heady high... took about a bowl, so def wasnt any two hitter quitter shit hah... but it aint too bad... the closest I can come to calling out a smell would be a citrus with a hint of peach...[which exploded when ground up] The taste wasnt nothing to write home about... it wasnt harsh or minty, but just wasnt living up to its smell... almost a little numbing when held in the mouth[could this be due to a short flush?]
    All in all it wasnt outstanding but I feel with good genetics I could have some good homegrown at some point...thanks for all your help, input, criticism but most of all support GC... peace blades

10. Maybe not quite ready, but sounds like you learned a shitload bro. Looking forward to following along this new grow and learning right along with you.

11. i second that...