GroBoston's 1st Micro-CFL Grow Attempt

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GroBoston, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Looking forward to it buddy. I posted new pics this afternoon, things looking pretty good! :hello: Hurry up and get the pics up!:p

2. Thanks wizard I expect good things from it... def will hit the journals next time.

And sr... for sure I wish my cam wasnt MIA right now... will throw up at least some shitty cell pics lol but they wont be pretty... will find the cam asap.

3. Hey man don't sweat it I'm sure everythings gonna be goooood :D

I transplanted mine finally btw :p

4. Hey gro, how tall are you plants now?

5. like 20-22" runty... cab wouldnt allow much more for the experiment... it was def a learning experience

6. is that including the pot? like floor to top, or is that soil to top?

7. How you liking the new place? I bought a 150w HPS today, I was going to get the T5 but changed my mind at the last minute. I think I get more bang for my buck this way. I still have the CFL's in there and the temp is staying low. Looking forward to seeing your babies bro. Hope all is well! :wave:

8. for my next grow i want something like your setup but i just cant seem to fingd an old night stand...smh... but your groe looks great +rep

9. for my next grow i want something like your setup but i just cant seem to find an old night stand...smh... but your grow looks great +rep

10. 24" total... 20" soil to cola... grow cab restrictions ya know? def upgrading the grow cab next go... thinking of a dr40/60

Hey sr new place is good, still gotta settle in.. Im gonna need a few more days for sure. Friggen camera is MIA and every pic I take with the phone is not worth putting up... for that I apologize all... lol. Soon pics will be up for sure. T-5 was nice but thats a long god damn story... got it for a deal off a friend of a friend then he needs it back... i dont need the drama, take it lol... ill get a new one after christmas... which is when ill need it anyway. I was considering investing in 2 150w HPS but still undecided with the tent... anyhow...

gave her one last feeding... bloom nutes kinda stronger than my usual mix. dosed her at 1/2 strength rather than 1/4. the budsites are def starting to swell up... i hope they continue to,
    stay posted GC

11. Thanks chief, glad to have ya.

12. Good to hear bro! Someone is going to score a camera full of geenage! LOL! Keep in touch buddy and I hope all is going well for ya! :D

13. Got the cam, pics later... good/bad news... will inform everyone when I post pics in a few... stay posted GC

14. :eek: hope all is alright...

15. Staying posted :p

16. Hey there, GB. Just stopped by to check out your pretty girl. You were right, the tips of my leaves look just like yours. Thanks for the tip, doll. Happy growin'! I'll be following your grow, as it seems your plant and mine are at about the same stage.

17. Thanks for your patience all... this has been an amazing learning experience and Im now hooked...

The bad news.... hermied. Had to chop her down,[almost cried lol] wanted to wait as long as I could to finish up the last couple weeks of flower but ultimately decided to go with 2 week premie weed rather than mature bud full of skittles.

The good news... She ambered out really well before I pulled and I learned a lot from this grow... setting up my new cab and grow tonite so a journal will be popping up soon.
    Pulled off about a 1/4 dry weight [estimate]. Hung dried for a day and a half and layered in a paper bag for another day and a half... now in a mason jar curing with no condensation appearing on the inside...[quick dry, small buds]and heres the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whatcha think GC? First harvest... lacking at best, but Im proud nonetheless... next grow is going to germinate once I choose which strain I want to go with. =]

18. Also, is my manicure job wack or is it ok lol

19. Sorry to hear about that man :( I would have been bummed too... At least you learned a lot and will still get to smoke your own home grown bud:D I'll be following your next journal for sure! Good luck with choosing your next strain.

20. I'm sorry she hermied on you, GB. :(
    I'm scared mine will too from having been light stressed a time or two. I keep watching closely. I'm looking forward to following your net grow, though. Good luck.