GroBoston's 1st Micro-CFL Grow Attempt

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GroBoston, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Yeah I messed up on some of the sizes... I apologize...are the bud shots too big or just the scrubber pics?

2. The most recent pictures I can see. The little buds on top lol looking good man.

3. You have a healthy plant there..It may be from mid bagseed, but im sure it will smoke good. Now you just need to do it with some bangin seeds!

4. LOL damn, ok Ill have to resize them even smaller then... my bad guys.

5. Thanks nasty, first time growing... def a huge learning experience... next time will be with a better strain hopefully... a local around here has access to Sweet Tooth clones... yummmmy.

6. Boston, not bad buddy! if you only have the 1 plant you did hella good to get a female! Looks pretty strong, really good for bagweed! I like the stealth nightstand cabinet, is she still in it or did you outgrow it?

7. I agree with lucky... I sprouted one and got a female... must have a rabbit foot sticking out of my ass... haha.
    Yeah shes still in the cab, Ive got her tied down a bit... like I said this was deff a huge learning experience... next time will go 12/12 from seed to keep it shorter if i dont buy a jardin40/60.
    She looks indica eh?

8. Totally. I don't know if I would ever go 12/12 from seed. Seems extreme to me, but if you do at least I can learn from it! :D Looks definitely Indica dominant to me, but what do I know?

9. Unless you have a shitload of seedlings, 12/12 from the start wouldnt be worth it IMO. You wont get near as much and you dont get the joy of watching it grow...Your cab is cool, but I think it is safe to say that it is not to much of a stealth operation anymore haha. I want to see pics of this when its done, keep us posted.

10. LMAO yeah bro it's not so stealthy if it's inspected hah... Ita more of a quick glance deal lol. Yeah I know what you mean... If nothing else it'll have to be a quick veg... Will def keep posted I'm starting to get anxious to see/taste the final product...

11. Just gave her a watering with nutes, last 3 waterings have been regular water. Pulled off the dead leaves underneath and adjusted my lights a little so they didnt burn the nuggies... will post more pics tomorrow.

12. How long has she been flowering now?

13. 3 weeks give or take a day or two... will def keep better logs next time haha. I will be implementing a lot of changes next time around... with a lot of things.

14. We need updated pictures ASAP. Haha Boston is slackin.

15. LOL I feel you dude... Will def post pics tomorrow... I need to try and get some more closeups. Keep an eye on your subbed threads tomorrow morning lol.

16. Looks like a nice grow so far, ill have to check back when u harvest. How much do u expect to yeild?

17. I'm honestly not sure how much it'll yield... Kinda was just a middies bagseed experiment thrown together. I purposely did it that way cause I knew I'd learn a lot and be able to distinguish my faults... Next grow will be better but 1/2 a zip would be sweet... Lol

18. #38 gnasty, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, you need to get yourself by until you harvest some dank shit lol. Half a ziploc is plenty of bud for personal consumption, especially if you just rip a bong...:smoke:

19. Well took some morning shots... just messin with the cam.

Bud...

[​IMG]

Another...

[​IMG]

Yet again...

[​IMG]

A group of buds...

[​IMG]

Some more buds...

[​IMG]

Third shot of buds...

[​IMG]