Grobo has arrived! Grow ur own...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sir, Aug 9, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. seems a bit small and kinda expensive. for the same cost you could get a 2x4 tent and a small hid lamp...but to each their own

• Like Like x 1
  2. The tent can't water itself while you are on vacation. You are able to automatically follow a 'recipe' exactly. (PPM, PH, timers, nutes, etc.) Super simple for beginners and no ugly black tent in your home. Not really comparable to a 4x2 tent....

3. 900$ to grow one small plant in that thing?

Way over priced

• Like Like x 3
  4. There's a market for this product.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yes, not for the medical grower as the supply is limited. More for the weekend warrior that has little time to be a 'gardener'. I spend 8 - 10 hours a week in mine.

6. I see a market for it too. Suckered need items like this to separate them from their money

• Like Like x 2
  7. Should I put you down for a couple killset? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Is this your company?

9. Knock on someone else's door salesman. I'm a grower, overpriced gimmicks arent for growers. More for the 1st time hobbyist that doesn't know any better. I have a much better automated system anyways and I don't need to turn the windows on and off....lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. I like the idea and concept but for that price anyone with half a brain cell will go with a tent/light and get 4x the yield.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Word.

dilligaf

12. lol, no.

13. OK you are better with a nice tent and a good lights much cheaper
    Now if they came out with that tech in a 5x5 frame It might work

14. Lol, got it. More sarcasm than sales. This unit isn't for me either as I'm medical and have a need for much more that it can provide. I do like the metrics it gathers as I'm tired of my hand written journal and dry erase calendars. Knowing my garden is getting watered while on vacation is kinda nice too. I'll wait until a larger unit is produced and look at it then.

15. Lighting

Brand new account and his only posts have something to do w/ groBo. Might not be the owner, they leave that kind of work to the employees

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lots of that tech already exists in larger frames, but the price goes up quick. $3500 for the BC Bud one for example!

17. I work on the road alot and am gone tons, my plants are always getting watered in their sips and because of the soil don't need bottled nutrients. Vacations are easy

• Like Like x 3
  18. I gotta improve my system. And I gotta take vacations....