Grit weed!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by hiimhi, Oct 27, 2010.

1. The thing that scares me is that it scratches the bag, and a CD.

....the REAL thing that scares me is that it's from a clinic:eek:

2. No clinic would sell grit weed.

/thread

3. ...that's what scares me bro.
    I found it on weedmaps.com

...why does it scratch a CD?

4. I'll film this shit scratching a CD if I have to

5. I just got an eighth, it weights 4.5g, and all of the buds are ROCK hard...
    all of them scratch the CD no matter which part of bud is against the CD.

Even the stems scratch it.

6. well guys can someone answer me, please, can I smoke this through a bong safely because I don't want to be out 40$ when this was supposed to last me 2 weeks...

7. Holy shit you post a lot of spam. Why are you over reacting about your weed? Just smoke the damn shit, unless its got mold on it, then chuck it.... Why are you scratching CD's with your weed? What the ? I've never heard of this before..... I just bust it up... and smoke......

8. Why are you scratching weed against your CDs in the first place?

9. Because this stuff reflects light more than other weed ive had.
    I rubbed it on my tongue and now I have a cats tongue..

10. the new thing going around is that people are mixing glass shards in weed to make it look more dank. So to test u gotta rub the bud on a cd and if it scratches the disk, it has glass in it..

OP in your case, it sounds like the bud is dried out and hard = your answer. Weed when its fresh and fluffy normally wouldnt scratch a cd, but because yours is hard, it scratches.

11. :eek: Its deffinetly bad then... Take it back to the clinic and confront them about it?

12. but the silica that these people put on the weed make it rock hard, no??

13. Well this place made me fill out some paper work and i put my address down, they also have a copy of my ID....
    I'm iffy on this because people who do this are generally people you don't really want to confront....

14. You didn't get to feel the weed at the dispensary? Even if they don't let you finger the shit out of it, you still should have been able to squeeze it through a baggie and smell it.

Just like with a street dealer, ALWAYS check that shit out before you purchase.

15. And I ate one of the edibles they gave me free.. I was feeling very euphoric, and after about 2 hours, I was hearing an insanely loud buzzing noise, and I started to black out and sweat. But I didn't black out cause im pro at stopping that...it also felt like my pulse was gone, but then again my finger trips and arms were vibrating it felt like they were shaking but they weren't visibly... it wasn't hurting feeling, it felt like my arm was asleep, only....different

16. They said go ahead and break it up and look at it if I want, and he put a magnifying glass down so I assumed it was legit, that and the fact it's from a DISPENSARY.

If I make like a 3 chamber bong, will this filter it enough for me to smoke it?

I don't want to be out 2 weeks smoke because I can't afford another bag

17. #17 stoner_lukas, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, that's called low blood sugar mixed with the raised blood pressure weed can cause.

18. Well that explains why when I drank soda it went away slowly

19. See, not everything is a nefarious conspiracy ;)

About the weed though, you should be able to smoke it in a multi-chambered bong. Do not smoke it out of a pipe or some papers though, if it is indeed grit weed.

20. Smoke bong. 1 Chamber will be fine. Thats fucked up that they would sell you some grit weed :confused: Are you sure its grit or are you exaggerating?