Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grit weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dtm420, Jan 10, 2016.

1. #1 420dtm420, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    I just found out about grit weed today.
    My nugs are really hard and has a scratchy texture. I did do the tounge test and I did feel griddy stuff on my teeth. Should I stop smoking it? Plus I've been collecting keif. Do I trash it all?
    I don't even know if its grit weed.
    The first day I smoked it at night I took a couple more tokes and I felt extremely nauseous and my vision was going black. It was terrifying. It hasnt done that to me since and i have been smoking it everyday.
    When I first got it I do remember wondering if the weed was cured and dried weirdly not because it was gitty but because it make me very tired.
    Smoking it is fine. It doesnt hurt and i barely cough. Kinda smooth.
    H<span class="Apple-style-span">ere's a picture:</span>

Attached Files:

2. That looks like.........pot.

3. Definitely not grit weed.. Lot's of nice sized pistils though, I'd say keep buying from that dealer.

4. Quit buggin my dude that's good weed.

5. #5 dankuverymuch, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
    Often times when I harvest a sativa before its at its peak flowering time, it'll turn out a little rough or "gritty" as you say. Maybe yours was harvested when it was a bit too young.

However, it should be perfectly fine to smoke. Not sure why it's giving you such a weird high. Might just be potent. Considering all the hairs, it looks quite good.

6. I think someone sold you a lie about a type of weed and you bought it anyway. Once you become a seasoned toker, you will know what you are getting into. As of right now you seem like a pure novice who is just beginning to learn what weed is all about. Smoke it and enjoy the effects!

7. Looks like a nice potent giant nug there, really delicious looking.