GRIT WEED

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Digu Miki, Dec 22, 2013.

1. So I've been in RVA for like 5 months now and have built up some people I can go to for really good stuff. But now idk if I can trust anything anymore..

My friend came back from her job and was like "I picked up lets burn it down" and i was like "fasho'!" And so we smoked, felt good, and when we looked at it it was nice and crystally. Like glittery almost, I was thinking it was a good thing, but then this happened. We finish the bowl, I'm about to cash and pack another, and the ash is glittering. I thought I was tripping or something so I put a phone light to it to check and it really was fucking glittering! At that moment my mind went to one of the only maryjane myths I've heard frequently; people putting sand/glass to put weight in their stuff. 

I hate people who are really greedy like this. I hate that they are putting glass and sand in weed just so they can feel great for being a douche and saving some dough, by putting fucking sand in it!!! Why you gotta fuck shit up for everyone?!?

Anyway, I told my roomie, she thinks it's not glass but I have never fucking seen glittering ash before.. I hope this doesn't happen to anybody ever because honestly this is like eating a great sunday and realizing the fudge sauce was made with dookie :(

2. Lol i would be able to tell if there was some glass/sand on my weed. Weight would be way off for sure.

To test the bud just get a cd and run the bud over it. If it gets scratched that means its grit. I've never seen grit personally though, thought it was a myth.

3. It's mainly a UK/Ireland thing from what I'm aware.

4. i say just smoke it through some type of water piece considering that glass wont melt and if it gets sucked through it just goes in the water instead of your lungs.

5. Lol if you take any bud from anywhere and whipe it on the back of a cd there will be scratches unless you got some Mexico brick with no tricks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. For example...

Attached Files:

7. . You would have to add so much glass/sand to even make a gram that it would be obvious in the bag. It would also end up in the bottom of the bag making it even more obvious. If the person you are picking up from is actually doing it to make money he wouldn't rip people off because repeat customers are more important than saving 5$