Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grit weed, Weed with glass in it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoneralccoholic11, Nov 5, 2017.

1. so I just moved to this town and was trying out a new dealer that's been recommended to me,
    So I called him up paid for 3 grams of weed but what he gave me looks more 5,6 grams and he was abnormally paranoid through the whole transaction, basically when I got to my room I noticed the weed looked way my shiny and full of trichomes, which is strange considering how little I paid for it, and I've been hearing about dealers spraying there weed or mixing it with tiny tiny shards of glass too make it look better or make it heavier, so I pressed the bud on a CD and it very slightly scratched it, do you think it's possibly laced. I uploaded a photo

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Why would someone lace weed if you're that paranoid ring the dealer & ask him?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Some dealers here add shards of glass,or sand, or salt to make shitty weed look like it's full of trichomes and make it look like high quality bud, and no dealer would admit too it even if asked

• Funny Funny x 2

4. Sand/glass doesn't even look like keif though..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Trichomes not keif, and I'm just saying it happens here sometimes

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Trichomes are keif it's the same thing..

tumblr_noi7fdcgfZ1useveoo1_250.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. This looks like normal weed. You probably just bought it from a tweaker. If you want to really be safe, move to a legal state or get the seeds from a reputable online source and grow it yourself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Get a handful of twigs and do the CD test, see if it's full of glass too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. This is just too crazy for words...

10. that looks like fine weed to me, glass shards are usually bigger and super obvious on close inspection. I think the dealer was nervous because it was a first buy. if you know what strain you bought look at online photos do they look the same?

• Friendly Friendly x 1