Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grit weed pics included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cocouktoker, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Yea better safe. Still looks photo shopped. Why would you put glass on that good weed. Look at post # to.

2. I wouldnt touch that without a bong. Make a waterbottle one at least. With a pen and bottle then put jay in the end of pen

3. why the heck do people do that it pisses me off why cant they just pinch .2 of my bag than sprinkle fuckin glass on it it probably dosent even weigh that much

4. I tried the cd with the grinder up weed and there wasn't really any scratches I probably just put a lot of pressure when they were nugs and they were bone dry and no dodgy looking kief came off

5. Its not about weight if they want to add weight they humidify it or add brick dust/dirt. The glass, if ground fine enough, very fine, it makes it look like better, more thc in the weed.

6. Honestly dude, after reading through this whole thread. I think the weed is fine. I don't think it is grit from the original poster responses. I think you are just stressing over it. If you don't want it, I will proudly smoke it :smoke:

7. WOW! i never thought grit weed would actually be out there. Im kinda scared now, becuase that looks like some good ass weed in my eyes.

8. Lol, TC got high and then read an article on grit weed then got PNOID because he is smoking good weed.

9. [quote name='"SmurfyBH"']Lol, TC got high and then read an article on grit weed then got PNOID because he is smoking good weed.[/quote]

Maybe man but the ash was so hard and proper black

10. Update: before I went to sleep I put some weed in a glass filled with some water I have just woke up and found some things have fallen to the bottom of the glass, any ideas?

Attached Files:

11. #51 Chroniccccc, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I will say that I have come across grit weed many times in the UK and it does exist. The CD test is bullshit it doesn't work, there is one way to tell if it has been sprayed with sand, glass or any other hard small adulterants; grind up the weed and when you empty the grinder on a desk, DVD case or whatever, (make sure the surface is clean) scrape it into a pile with a card and scrape it about a bit.

When it's in a pile you should have a small collection of kief on the edge of the card, get your finger and thumb and collect this kief onto your fingers and put it in between your front teeth and grind/chew it and see if there are any hard crunching noises coming from it. It should be soft and there should be no crunching coming from it.

This method has worked well many times for me and has clearly identified the difference between grit/normal weed. I hope this info is useful to you. Good luck man! :smoke:

12. [quote name='"Chroniccccc"']I will say that I have come across grit weed many times in the UK and it does exist. The CD test is bullshit it doesn't work, there is one way to tell if it has been sprayed with sand, glass or any other hard small adulterants; grind up the weed and when you empty the grinder on a desk, DVD case or whatever, (make sure the surface is clean) scrape it into a pile with a card and scrape it about a bit.

When it's in a pile you should have a small collection of kief on the edge of the card, get your finger and thumb and collect this kief onto your fingers and put it in between your front teeth and grind/chew it and see if there are any hard crunching noises coming from it. It should be soft and there should be no crunching coming from it.

This method has worked well many times for me and has clearly identified the difference between grit/normal weed. Good luck man! :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks for the tips man, any idea if thc crystal would sink in water after a day?

13. I'm going to go buy a pack of crackers and make firecrackers with the rest, any idea what gas mark would be the ideal temperature?

14. Firecrackers done wooohooo

ForumRunner_20111116_124852.png

15. Imo that "hard black ash" just looked like resin that built up through the joint.

16. [quote name='"hecticfreeze420"']Imo that "hard black ash" just looked like resin that built up through the joint.[/quote]

It happened when the joint was first sparked or put in a bowl

17. [quote name='"cocouktoker"']

Thanks for the tips man, any idea if thc crystal would sink in water after a day?[/quote]

No problem man, not too sure on the water thing. Hope you enjoyed your firecrackers :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Chroniccccc"']

No problem man, not too sure on the water thing. Hope you enjoyed your firecrackers :smoke:[/quote]

They were the bomb man my first edibles ever and I enjoyed the high very much will definitely make them again

19. [quote name='"cocouktoker"']

They were the bomb man my first edibles ever and I enjoyed the high very much will definitely make them again[/quote]

Yeah man ive made them a couple of times they definitely fuck you up haha

20. That would still cause resin, especially if the bud wasn't dried well