Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grit weed pics included

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cocouktoker, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Photo shop! Damn

2. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Photo shop! Damn[/quote]

If you are saying the photo is PhotoShopped you are wrong sorry.

3. Phoned the dealer after I got it he laughed when I said I thought it might be sprayed, this guy smokes all his own stuff aswell so don't know what to do

4. Looks photo shopped

5. I uploaded it straight from my phone so stop saying it looks photoshopped and contribute to the thread in a positive way please :)

6. how the fuck would smoking it out of a bong make a difference?

7. They are weighing the thought that smoking it in line may allow small/dusty pieces of glass/grit into your lungs. In a bong there is no way it could rise through the water into your lungs. :smoke:

8. More photos grinded up in one

ForumRunner_20111115_232935.png

ForumRunner_20111115_233008.png

9. Chewed up a lot of this stuff and no crunch

10. It's weird there's no crunch or anything, but still there shouldn't be any reason that weed would scratch a cd. But then again I've never seen grit weed.

11. [quote name='"madsativa"']It's weird there's no crunch or anything, but still there shouldn't be any reason that weed would scratch a cd. But then again I've never seen grit weed.[/quote]

The scratches were so small I had to move it around in the light to see them

12. tbh it doesn't look like grit weed, but you're the only person who can really tell. if you think that there's no ground up glass in it, by all means smoke it. at least roll a tight roach though.

13. Legalization needs to happen soon to stop all the dodgy shit in weed these days

14. Thats just low down and dirty for someone to put glass shaving
    or whatever in someones pick-up just for weight. Its not even funny as a joke either.

**I would be busting some knee caps if that shit ever happened to me!

15. Here is the ash

ForumRunner_20111115_235444.png

16. That IS kinda weird, isn't it supposed to be white????

17. Yeah but iv heard weed that isn't flushed properly can do this

18. That is not true. Dont tell people you can smoke it in a bong safely. It is safer than a pipe, but its the particles you cant see that are bad. Glass dust can be airborne and unless you have a scientific real gas washer, a bong wont get it all.

19. It may not catch 100% but I still believe that going through the water, very little dust would remain airborne, especially not enough to induce silicosis. Still better safe than sorry. :smoke:

20. There doesn't seem to be glass on it chewed so much of the stuff and the crystals and no sand like crunch in teeth.
    I just smoked w spliff of it with a cigarette filter in it to try and filter out some bad stuff if any on the bud, no difficulty breathing or such