Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by STARTED2LATE, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Do you grind all at once,only what you are smoking, or not at all?does it cure the same ground or not ground? Figured the seasoned tokers would know..toke on......

2. i always just bust my sesh whatever im going to smoke
    If i have a little left over, ill throw it in my tin

I dont grind my whole stash up at once, i like to preserve the nugs as long as possible, but when your out and about you dont have to bust it up you can just roll jays or pack bowls...

About drying, i find it gets dryer when busted, but maybe im wrrong, i see more surface area exposed, the dryer the little bits of weed

3. Usually just what I'm going to smoke at the time. Or I'll grind up however much my grinder will hold at one time, and just keep it in there and take little bits out throughout the day whenever I'm gonna smoke.

4. I grind enough at once to fill my chamber in my grinder, once it is empty i just grind some more..this question is like asking how much liquid do you put into your cup when drinking? Do you pour the whole carton of milk into cups so they are ready? Or just pour the amount you plan on drinking, right then and there?...

..idk common sense lol. and lawl @ anyone that busts up their ENTIRE stash as soon as they get it

5. I only grind up what I'm about to use.

6. i literally grind per bond load, i have a fear of commitment

7. Wait, why is this question even relevant? If you don't have a grinder, you still have to grind up the bud, just with your hands. So I don't get what makes you think the involvement of a grinder would make someone grind up everything they have.

Have you ever picked up and then right when you bring it home you start picking it at with your fingers? No, you just break up what you're using, like a sane individual. Not picking on you, I just don't get why this question needs an entire thread. Its common sense.

8. i grind as much as i can fit into the chamber while allowing enough room for the nickel in there to stir it all up and shake some kief out, but i always make sure i have a good ammount in the grinder to be sure im constantly building kief

9. Just grind up the bud right before packing a bowl or rolling up. :smoke:

10. This.

11. I always grind up a little more than I need, so when I hit my emergency stash I got a fair bit in there.

12. Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but grinded up weed dries out MUCH faster than buds. So unless you want to smoke crispy powdery stash, keep your nugs whole until ready.

Unless you vape....

13. For my MFLB i ground up 2g's of purps... I have a broken up g of chronic for bowls and what not...

14. If I am getting nugs I only bust them when I need em. When I get some reggie/mids I usually dump any shake in the bag out and separate the nugs and grind up all the shake and smoke it up before I get into the buds.

15. To be perfectly honest, thats pretty much what my normal weed is anyway, just some crap bush schwag, but i've got no tolerance so it does it's job.

16. I wake and bake every day so I just grind what I'll need for the day each morning. Usually anywhere between 2 and 3 grams.

17. I don't particularly like my grinder, its a cheapy acrylic one that doesn't have a keif screen; I usually use two pairs of scissors to do all the cutting up of the weed, one to hold the nug and the other to snip off little pieces.

18. I always grind just what I plan on smoking, and if I have any left over from a j, or a blunt, I either pack a bowl, or try and roll a j.

19. i grind it to dust becuse i vape

20. To some it may seem like a dumb and unnecessary ?, but to those who are new it is not. Yes common sense is needed but , i was just wanting some input from some who had been around it longer than myself, for those who have answered honestly and w/o criticism i greatly appreciate your opinion, to the negative responses , you were new once also...toke on