Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Does grinding bring out the smell of the weed more? Asking because I haven't gotten to use my new grinder yet cause my parents have been home. Was wondering if I broke it out and gound at night, would them smell it?

2. Laugh out loud w h a t!!!

3. In my experience, yes. It does seem to bring the smell out more, and for obvious reasons. I would try grinding outside at night if you are that scared they might smell it.

4. Yes. It will release some more oils into the air then normal, but if you're smoking it anyway that's what you should be worried about. Also, if you have weed that's good enough to smell up a room without smoking I personally wouldn't grind it up. If it has visible crystal and it's in nug form, you'll lose a lot of keif off it from grinding.

5. Meh, I got my nice little keif collector, but yeah I'm having to spray Axe around my area daily to cover the smell from spreading. I'll just grind tomorrow somewhere.

6. #6 Heroic Dose, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    That's why you collect the kief..... and you'd lose a lot less than breaking it up by hand, because your skin will absorb it. And what are you talking about the oils being released into the air?

And honestly I don't think it makes much of a difference for the smell. And once you smoke it it's not an issue anyway.

7. I have never noticed that much of a difference. There might be some but there isn't going to be some kind of an aromatic explosion.

8. lol.:p

9. man i just signed up read the disclaimer 18 or older..... 1st 18 i dont think is an issue here if u were 18 u wouldnt have to worry about smell or a place to grind wtf!!!:eek:

10. You must be new. Lots of the members here are 18 and live at home /w their parents and are seniors in HS. (or claim to be)

11. grind with your hands tied together by a string on a bag sprayed with Febreeze. :smoke:

12. Seriously?? Just grind that shit. And get a glass mason jar to store your bud in, it contains odor 100% and will prevent buds from drying out too much.

Make sure to give your grinder a thorough cleaning before you use it as well.

13. When i grind my bud I can smell it a hell of alot stonger then I did before. I dont think the smell will leave the room. Usually it only smells strong in my room around where I ground the stuff up. What I usually do is I wait for the right time to grind when everyone is gone or busy doing something. Grind about half a pill bottles worth and that should last you a few days or a week depending on how much you smoke.

14. I'm 19, jobless, and going to community college. Yes, I live with the parents and I see no issue with this at the moment. Once I finish my Associates Degree, I will prolly find a job easier and make some monet to get a place with a few friends who smoke as well.

15. Not just that , But I will guarentee that a lot of the members arent over 18 :p:smoke:

16. Whether other users are 18 or not, that's on them. I'm 19, bout to be 20 in June.