Grinding?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sexyback, Mar 9, 2010.

1. So whenever I'm at a rave and dancing with girls, i'm either high or rolling.
    Never really realized if im good at it or not.
    This weekend, i'm going out clubbing with this girl i like and she said she likes to grind and freak. Shes going sober so i want to too.
    How can i know if i'm good at it or not because i'd like to make a good impression.
    If i suck, tips please. =)

2. Well, if she turns around to tell you that you dance like such a white guy I don't think you're doing it right. Well, I'm pretty sure that's what it meant when I heard it. :eek:

3. Go with the flow. Give her that bulge up the ass

4. Dude just take hold of them hips, place your semi-hard cock in-between her cheeks, and grind away. you'll feel the rhythym of her movements and go with it. I learned the best way to grind is to let the girl take the lead unlike other dances. They wanna do they're own thing so its best if you just let them do it

EDIT: Damn mairuzu beat me to it.. But one other thing try not to be too passive or she'll get bored.

5. I dunno man..grinding just looks like public dry humping to me- I don't see how you could be bad at it?

6. #6 PrettyLit, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    go with the flow.
    with grinding she'll be too into that to notice your hot mistake's.

7. I prefer the term "Drunken monkey humping":hello:

8. ahahahaha thats funny as shit man

9. And boy is it fun

10. Talk yourself up beforehand, keep telling yourself how awesome you're going to do.

OR, tell her you're nervous. She'll love your honesty and it may help calm you down. It just depends on how you want to handle it. I don't have any tips, I'msorry

11. Is it bad if u have a boner when ur grinding? lol

12. PIITB, that is all.

13. I don't have any advice too give, I am sorry.

The last time I went to the club with my friends they all wanted me too dance but I didn't want too because well...I don't want too do any drunk monkey humping with anybody I don't really know. Now I know I am a guy and being a guy I should have wanted to jump on that opportunity but IDK...I'd rather grind with somebody I'm in a relationship with and care about. For some reason I think this is odd...Like something is wrong with me, LMFAO. WTF's wrong with me? Why do I always have to be different than every other guy?

And I LOL when that one dude called it "drunken monkey humping" because that is basically what it is.

14. Why would she want to go sober to a club? That's just boring.

15. try to get her to roll with you.
    if you play ur cards right you should be suckin on titties by 11 pm

16. Probably a full on hardy might make you look like a perv. Semi is the way to go on this one but sometimes things get outta hand.

17. Grinding is dumb as shit... if you wanna have a good time find a dubstep concert or club and just freak out with you lady and dance however the hell you want to. Its so much more fun to smoke and dance like a fool than any other dancing

18. i had a convo about this back with a reliable girl friend and she said she would be OFFENDED if you did not get hard (or at least semi). this girl was just your average suburbanite, not some slut either. it is the mark of a job well-done to them i guess haha!

19. Grinding was the first time I've ever reached second/first time I made out. If your dancing with a freak, she'll get into it.

It's basic, hands on her hips, she'll start moving one way and back and you just follow. If she's good, she'll throw in random shit thats hot and thats where you just go with the flow.

She might move your hands, which is a good sign. I've had girls move my hands from their hips to their stomach, which after a while I usually move my hands up towards second if we've been dancing for a while and she's interested. Move your hands to her hips, you know what to do. She might hold them or move them around her body.

Just read what she's doin/into and follow it.

As for the boner thing, I usually get hard if I'm attracted to the girl and she's good. Grindings basically dry humping so it's whatever. I find that some girls actually dance freakier they feel it. It's like a compliment as to how good of a dancer she is.

20. ass to pelvis, booty shakin, front jiggin, yeeehaww to da music.

go with ze floow bby