Grinding

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SimplyLemon, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Common thing. Been doing it since my first dance in 7th grade with teachers separating us.

Went to a party last Saturday Night. I was the designated driver and eventually came down from my high. House had a huge first floor and basically everyone was dancing. [mostly girl party] It kind of reminded of all the dances and shit and how awkward I use to be.

So, outa curiosity, what made you get over your shyness GC? For me, it was in 10th grade. I was at a 4 hour long dance and for 2 of those hours just stood around being envious of everyone dancing and then just me and some other shy kids. I got pissed off, dragged a friend over with me and walked up to these two girls and asked to dance.

For girls only; Wtf do you girls feel when your grinding on some guy. Does it feel good or an awkward thing of like this random stick coming outa nowhere and going into your butthole?

2. SOOO it seems like to me guys aren't supposed to have a boner while grinding, I don't know why, it just freaks a lot of girls out, in my experience... as a girl...

3. you mean I've been doing it wrong all these years?

4. LoL i remember me and one of my friends went to a dance in like grade 7 maybe even grade 6, anyways my buddy asked this chick to grind and i was just chillen watching him grinding on some other bitch, anyways about half way through the song he popped a boner and just straight up ran off the dance floor out the door, i met up with him later and i was like dude WTF

5. If a girl get's me hard while grinding..That's like a compliment really.
    It also leads to other things...