Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grinding your bud backwards

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbal Epiphany, Dec 14, 2013.

1. have you guys ever turned your grinder upside down to grind your bud? it gets it really fine

2. Yeah I do it everytime because I vape and the finer ground works better for vaping.That's just the way she goes

3. Ill try it one day. Never thought of it.Sent from The Gods.

4. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19162179" timestamp="1387059236"]Yeah I do it everytime because I vape and the finer ground works better for vaping.That's just the way she goes[/quote]I vape multiple times a day as well, pax volcano and mflb

5. thats what 2 peice grinders are for. This isnt ground breaking news

6. #6 Herbal Epiphany, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    [quote name="artic" post="19162212" timestamp="1387059651"]thats what 2 peice grinders are for. This isnt ground breaking news[/quote]lol no... two piece grinders are a cheaper alternative to a four piece grinder, you can do the same thing but theres no storage chamber or pollen catcher... but yes I guess you can do it with a 2 piece, although they arent "made for it"

7. With a 2-piece the herb doesn't leave the chamber meaning there's no need to flip the grinder over just keep spinning. 2 piece gives finer grind definitely. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="B00tLeg" post="19162259" timestamp="1387060437"]With a 2-piece the herb doesn't leave the chamber meaning there's no need to flip the grinder over just keep spinning. 2 piece gives finer grind definitely. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I have both a four piece and 2 piece spacecase and the 2 piece isnt nearly as effective due to how little bud it can hold, I find that the four piece is grinding just as well

9. [quote name="Herbal Epiphany" post="19162266" timestamp="1387060532"]I have both a four piece and 2 piece spacecase and the 2 piece isnt nearly as effective due to how little bud it can hold, I find that the four piece is grinding just as well[/quote]Fair but which one grinds finer?... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="B00tLeg" post="19162275" timestamp="1387060652"]Fair but which one grinds finer?... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I find that they are both just as effective, however I hardly ever use my two piece except whenever I want a quick bowl and dont have my four piece close