Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prettylights10, Aug 16, 2011.

1. When do you guys grind your weed? I know you should grind for blunts and joints. But what about vaporizers, bongs, pipes, and bubblers?

2. Blunts and J's, nugs for pipe...I love me some blunts and J's.:cool:

3. Always.

I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LORD

4. I say we break out in dance.:cool:

5. Even for bubblers and bongs? I heard nugs burn slower in bongs and bubblers.

6. I grind always, j and bong

7. Just grind everything. More surface area = easier to burn, more air flow, and it burns all the way through.

8. Word, always wondered when i should grind and when i should just break it up as nugs. Next investment is to go from a sharpstone to a space case.

9. #9 Pufferz, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Grind always with a vape it's a must

10. I always always always grind. Ever since my Sharp Crusher came in the mail in September. It doesn't matter how you use your weed, grinding's so worth it. Burns/vapes more evenly, and you don't get keif on your fingers from picking apart the nugs.

Plus, I side with everyone on the saving keif thing. Ignore the bottom tray for awhile, and one day, take a look. You'll see a big surprise.

11. i always grind it

more convienent plus kief is awesome

12. i always grind it, it burns more evenly and kief is awesome!