Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swed23, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Does grinding weed make it worse? I have a fat sack of super dank stuff and i want to grind it but im afraid if i do it will be less dank.

2. Not at all, its the same potency and actual it is more potent then if you break it up with your hands. This is because your skin will absorb thc.

3. No grinding weed will not in any way what so ever make it noticable less potent.

you wiill always lose a tiny amount of thc thats absorbed through your skin but its unavoidable unless you like wearing surgeons gloves when breaking up weed.

4. No, go ahead and grind