Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding weed with a coffee grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joshipooo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I've always used a coffee grinder to grind my erb, and every couple times of grinding I scrape the lid and there is like green fuzz, is that crystals? Or just nothing

2. It's called keif. You really need to use a 3" 4 piece marijuana grinder. It has a built in keif screen and collector, makes griding worth while.. Nothing like a bowl topped with a nice stash of keif

Check eBay for a grinder, way cheaper than a headshop who marks shit up 25-30%

Sent from my LGL86C

3. Thanks

4. I bet your morning coffee has a reverse effect on u... Lol

5. exactly bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Idk I use an electronic coffee grinder and it grinds my shit into powder. I scrape the lid ever other day. so worth it, I now prefer it over my actual grinder but that's just me :D

MR.CRONIK

7. Whatever floats your boat bro.
    Keif screens are so amazing!

Sent from my LGL86C

8. #8 joey_hansell, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    I never tried this. Does it turn your weed into a flour consistency? I only use my coffee grinder for flax seeds...those are solid seeds with a thick hull and the coffee grinder turns it into powder in 2 seconds. (Then I put the ground up flax seeds on oatmeal each day, if you're curious. Omega 3's.)

9. oh it works great for me, I just asked the question
    Because I wanted to get another's opinion. But for me it works great! I use one of those good Krupp grinder and I put a couple nugs worth in there, I prefer to take out the stems but it'll grind them good, just you
    Might have a little of that stem smokey taste haha and after I scrape the lid after a couple times and just smoke the kief and it's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app