Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding Weed For Bowls.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayohe12, May 28, 2013.

1. Seriously I just tried it now and it burned so good!

Daaaaamn I'm faded. :ph34r:

2. does everyone already not do this?... orrrr..

3. i break it up by hand cause no grinder :c
    but when I'm at my buddies and I grind it, much bigger hits

When I was broke as a joke I just used my fingers to pick apart, I have a sharpstone now so I don't have to worry about sticky fingers. I think some people even use scissors.

5. I dont think it is going to get you higher or anything just burns better.

6. As soon as I get my weed I mulch the shit out of it. I prefer the term mulch to grinded as it sounds much more badass. I have never gone back, I actually realized how shitty not mulching is when I went a week without a grinder. Luckily I now have the mulchinator 5,000 (my name for the standard 4 piece aluminum griner with kief catch) and I can mulch the fuck out of that shit. I 100% recommend you mulch the fuck out of your weed before smoking, and keep a coin in the grinder to help push kief through the screen.

7. Yo burning better means bigger hits bigger hits mean more smoke more smoke means more thc more thc means more... See where I'm going..
    In this high with just one over stuffed bowl of grinned dank

8. Haha right on

I don't have a name for my grinder

9. I never name my shit but in this case it works well enough to deserve a name. I mulched an eighth in one shot earlier and it was effortless.

10. Grind bud, smoke or vape it, get kief and vape it

11. Its not like there is magically more thc in your bowl when you grind it, if anything less because you lose the kief. Its still the same amount of smoke whether you grind it or not. 

12. Its not like there is magically more thc in your bowl when you grind it, if anything less because you lose the kief. Its still the same amount of smoke whether you grind it or not.
    </blockquote>
    I'm just saying I used to break it up. Today I grinded instead and just feel higher..

13. I suppose you get more out of your stash if you grind it. Plus over time you'll build yourself a nice chunk of keef which is always nice

14. Well whatever works for you man. But maybe its 'cos you're smoking at your friends place and that's a new place for you to smoke

15. Or that it has more surface area for the air and heat to burn instead of a solid nug.

16. maybe

17. #17 sachidananda, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    i use a piece of paper to go from the grinder to the bong bowl (clean edges no rips).  no mess and you don't sacrifice trichomes.