Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinding up Already Vaped Bud (AVB)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IllaDead, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Hey grass city! I recently got a silver surfer vaporizer and have vaped a ton with it. I was supposed to pick up an oz dank tonight but my connect fell through, so now I'm left with nothing. I made wand hash already and got about a good .3 out of it. I also made cannabutter with about an Oz. of some AVB and only have about 3 grams left. I was wondering if any of you have every tried running some of your AVB through a grinder to get some kief. I'm not really sure if it would work, but thought gc might think otherwise.

Peace :smoking:

2. I have been making firecrackers with mine. Theyre not AS potent as firecrackers made with regular marijuana but if you eat two at once ... liftoff for hours. I am going to subscribe to this thread tho to see what other suggestions people come up with.

3. Never tried it but I don't think you would get much keif at all if any. I cook with mine (which you already did :) ) and lately have been practicing rolling joints with my duff (been smoking forever and never learned). You could try making some QWISO with it or just smoking it as is *shrug*

4. Thanks guys. I think I'm just gonna vape some to catch a light buzz. :smoking: Then tomorrow an ounce of haze.