Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grinding stems ALOT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Jun 10, 2009.

1. So I heard someone once saying to put stems in freezer for like 10 mins then grinding them up. THey will break up into alot more. But if i do that and grind them alot how much of a high will I get? Will it be just like smoking stems or better b/c they are no longer really in stem form,

2. Smoking stems gives me a headache, nothing more. I wouldn't say its worth your time

3. smoking stems is smoking stems. if you put them in the freezer it wont get you anymore high

4. If it is relatively dank, I smoke the stems. Even though the stems don't have as much kick as the bud, when it is covered in trichomes, and looks like crystal white dust has been painted on, it's actually pretty good. I don't normally get headaches from smoking, or at least I don't until the comedown, so I don't mind much. When I pick up, I'll normally be wanting to smoke right away, so as I break up and grind I assess how much of the weed is stems, and try to keep an even ratio, so only a little of each bowl is stem. That way, I rarely get headaches, and I'm not stuck with .2g of stems at the end of a sack. Spreading it out, it can be useful.

5. i agree with KSpliff, not really worth the time. it won't get you much (if any) higher. if you don't want to waste, save them up. when you have a lot, make some cannabutter with it.

6. i've just always made qwiso out of my stems; IMO it's a way better use for them.

7. I vape the stems all the time. If you vape them, you don't get a headache and you utilize more of the THC.

8. i had a friend that would magic bullet his bud. it would all come out fine as hell. he's throw in stems and all. this is the only id ever smoked stems. they give you a headache for the most part.

9. Spend this time earning 10 dollars to go buy another dime. Life is all about the flow. If you think Flow just means money, then you don't understand at all. We all need our own flow, go get some son.

10. ^^^^ hahahahahahaha

11. Freezing them just makes it easier for the trichs to fall off so you can get mor kief in your collector